Monday, May 4, 2009

Eviction Notice

I have given Bean his eviction notice. He has 8 weeks to move on to a bigger and better apartment. The new place comes fully furnished with a bed, dresser and clothes to wear. He doesn't even have to pay rent, we will pay it for him. Pictures of his new place are soon to come. I am hoping to get it fully decorated this weekend with everything we still have left to put on his walls.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! That is hilarious! How are you decorating his room? What motif are you going to be using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see his stuff, it sounds really cute. Especially the "Family Tree" pictures, that was such a cute idea! Anywho, I'm so glad you started a blog, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beans room is blue and it has monkeys. We found some really cute bedding that has monkeys and we have also collected what monkeys we could find for his room. I hopefully will finish the room this weekend and will post pictures.

    ReplyDelete