Thursday, May 14, 2009

Beans Room


This is beans room. He has a lot of monkey stuff in his room. His bedding is green, brown and blue with Monkey's on it.






We put up family photos so that he can see all his family because we live far away. Uncle Robbie will not send a picture so he is the stick figure you see in the photo. Also shown is the Monkey Collection.



This is a better picture of his bedding and also his first monkey. His first monkeys name is Dangles. Dangles came named. I will be putting more items up in his room and soon as I find the shelves that I like. We have already bought him his first Louisville Slugger. Judd has also bought him his first superhero shirt. To bad he will be two before he can wear it.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like it! Good job to you and Judd. Ethan is very blessed. I can't wait! When can I see pictures of Ethan's mom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so cute!!! Can't wait to see that cute little man in his awesome room! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete