
Welcome to the Bean Garden. Judd came up with the name as I was having a pregnancy moment and could not be creative. As he put it he and I are the Gardners in this garden we are growing our little bean. This picture is of Bean our son. At the time we did not know if it would be a boy or girl. I told Judd after this was taken that it looked like a kidney bean and the nickname "Bean" stuck. The poor kid will now be stuck with the nickname of Bean for the rest of his life and he had no say in the matter. So in a little less than 9 weeks (if he decides to show up on time) we will have our Bean. Welcome to The Bean Garden.
Thank you for inviting me to visit your Bean Garden. I love the title! I will be stalking you now. I love ya!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. This blogging stuff is way too confusing for me. It is taking me forever to figure out!!
ReplyDelete